The dental centre Tatalović is focused on satisfaction and trust of our patients, and we want to resolve any existing problems to the mutual satisfaction.
The warranty is valid under the following conditions:
- If the patient has notified the dentist before the treatment of his/her existing diseases or conditions that could affect the condition of his/her teeth or periodontal tissues;
- If the patient follows all the instructions given by the dentist;
- If the patient practices regular and thorough oral hygiene;
- If the patient regularly visits our dental practice at least once every 6 months or more often when proposed by the dentist.
The warranty period starts running on the date when the service is performed.
However, the warranty does not include any provisional solution or accidental injury, and also excludes endodontically treated teeth. In case of implants, the warranty refers to the durability of used materials.
All fixed prosthetic works performed in the dental laboratory (coatings, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers) are subject to the following conditions:
- If a restoration manufactured in the laboratory or a fixed prosthetic work should be replaced within two years, 100% of costs are reimbursed;
- If replacement is needed within two to three years after cementing, 40% of costs are covered;
- If replacement is needed within three or four years, 20% of costs are covered;
After four years, the warranty expires and the patient shall bear the entire costs of replacement if it is needed.
All removable prosthetic works (dentures) manufactured in the dental laboratory are subject to the following conditions:
- If a dental replacement manufactured in the laboratory should be replaced in the 1st year, 100% of costs are covered;
- If replacement is needed within one to two years after insertion, 40% of costs are covered;
- If replacement is needed within two to three years after insertion, 20% of costs are covered;
- After three years, the warranty expires and the patient shall bear the entire costs of replacement if it is needed.
- 100% warranty is given for implants during the first 2 years after implantation;
- For prosthetic works on the implant we cover 35% of costs in the first 2 years;
- 3 to 5 years after the procedure we cover 20% of the costs, and after 5 years the warranty expires;
- All direct restorations (fillings) are subject to a 100% warranty for two years;
- After two years, the warranty expires and the patient shall bear the entire costs of replacement if it is needed.
The dental centre Tatalović d.o.o. is not responsible for any unplanned root canal treatment if the teeth are included or subject to veneers, bridges or other prosthetic replacements. It might happen that the dental pulp dies during or after preparation for a veneer or bridge due to different reasons, which requires an urgent follow-up root canal treatment.